We work with organisations that have an interest in physical activity including CSPs, NGBs, national sports bodies, local authorities and local and national charities. Our clients have included, among others, Sport England, Age UK, the English Cricket Board, the County Sports Partnership Network, the Football Association, Pro-Active Central London and the London boroughs of Camden and Islington.
Our services include:
- Setting clear direction
- Partner collaboration
- Facilities and playing pitches
- Research and evaluation
- Projects and events
- Personalised communications
- Team development
Find out more about Press Red’s services.
Each project that we undertake goes towards achieving our purpose of everyone enjoying sport and living active lives. Examples of our work include:
- Playing a leading role in Sport England’s successful Sport Makers programme, inspiring over 40,000 members of the public to do 10 hours of sports volunteering.
- Researching the physical activity needs of young people in Camden and Islington, producing recommendations for both boroughs’ councils to increase participation.
- Helping demonstrate the impact of Age UK’s work and experience in healthy ageing.
We’ve worked on many more projects, which you can find out about here.
At Press Red, we take a unique approach to what we do. We work hard to understand the needs of our clients, going the extra mile to find the best outcomes. Working collaboratively as a team and with partners, we inspire and motivate each other within a supportive, creative environment. Everything we do, we do with integrity, respecting each other and the world around us. And we enjoy what we do.
With a vast amount of experience in the sport, physical activity and health industries, our team has a proven track record of delivering results at all levels.
Find out more about Press Red’s team.
We’d love to hear from you. To discuss how we might work together, contact us by email or by phone on 07590 689209.